Saturday, December 3, 2011

Adriana Lima Natural Hair and Makeup Look

I have been so excited to upload this video after the request came in for a simple/natural VS makeup and hair look. The models always look like they don't spend much time on their hair and makeup. Almost as if they are just your average girl next door. This was a fun look to do because I am not a makeup artist, but still am able to re-create it!!!

The two pictures below are inspiration for the complete look in the video...





2 comments:

Prolifegirly said...

it never ceases to amaze me..how pretty and healthy your hair is! I think i might darken my hair again...got another iffy comment/reaction (i could tell...wasn't intentional) and I want to find these big velcro rollers and clips. I have not been happy with the way my hair fixes/lays for a while. nice tutorial!

Prolifegirly said...

oh and i'd liek to see you do a tutorial on adriana's make up in the first pic---i cant get that shadow under the eye to look good...always looks sloppy and sickly/like a black eye...

What I do

I make hair tutorials on YouTube. But I created this blog to connect with my fellow writers/bloggers. I've also created a myspace account, but I don't like the format for blogging. I'd rather blog here. As far as something to note about me: I rarely have will power when it comes to dieting. I'd rather eat what I want, but in moderation. I like girly stuff, but I don't like doing my own hair. I rarely do my own hair, so if you saw me in the street, you'd probably not recognize me. But if you ever saw me, I would love it if you came to say hi. Thanks for reading my blogs.