Friday, January 13, 2012

Someone I love to listen to

There are so many women who can sing in this world. It seems like women were just made to sing. I figure most of us can hold a tune because maybe some day we are meant to sing our babies to sleep? I don't know. I think it's wonderful when a guy can sing. My dad used to sing at church and I love to listen to him sing.

Here is a guy who I feel deserves more views than he has, for his videos. He has less than 2000 subscribers, but sings so beautifully!



I love his voice.

Do you have any favorite male singers, that are not so popular?

Here is more of his channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/QuiqueSaldivar/videos

No comments:

What I do

I make hair tutorials on YouTube. But I created this blog to connect with my fellow writers/bloggers. I've also created a myspace account, but I don't like the format for blogging. I'd rather blog here. As far as something to note about me: I rarely have will power when it comes to dieting. I'd rather eat what I want, but in moderation. I like girly stuff, but I don't like doing my own hair. I rarely do my own hair, so if you saw me in the street, you'd probably not recognize me. But if you ever saw me, I would love it if you came to say hi. Thanks for reading my blogs.