1) You can wear this classic look with a bandana or with a large ribbon. Either way, wear it with your favorite summer shorts and lip gloss, you are effortlessly set!
2) If you don't have a snood for this look, you can cheat by pinning a knitted cap on your hair.
But if you want to buy a snood, you can get it here:
3) Put on your favorite floral dress, then add this VERY easy braided updo look.
For a more girly touch, add flowers to your braids or a floral crown! Extremely adorable!
4) How about a stylish faux hawk!? You cannot go wrong with this look! You can wear it with shorts and thigh high socks, with your favorite band tank top!
5) It can't get any easier than a cute pony tail! But, pair this look with some pedal pushers, tennis shoes and a polka dot print bustier and you will be gushing in cuteness!
What I do
I make hair tutorials on YouTube. But I created this blog to connect with my fellow writers/bloggers. I've also created a myspace account, but I don't like the format for blogging. I'd rather blog here. As far as something to note about me: I rarely have will power when it comes to dieting. I'd rather eat what I want, but in moderation. I like girly stuff, but I don't like doing my own hair. I rarely do my own hair, so if you saw me in the street, you'd probably not recognize me. But if you ever saw me, I would love it if you came to say hi. Thanks for reading my blogs.