Thursday, June 11, 2009
Audrey Hepburn inspired hairdo
1) Put your hair in hot setters or curl your hair with a 1 1/2" Curling iron to add some waves. The waves don't have to be perfect. The waves will add texture. You should have texture in your hair for this look.
2) Spray your waves with hair spray.
3) Section your hair for a pony tail, leaving the front part for bangs later.
4) Put your hair in a high pony tail, but don't pull your hair all the way through. Leave the ends tucked in the hair band.
5) Use the curling iron to curl any loose ends and neaten the look.
6) Take your bangs or "bangs", brush them to the side and spray them with hair spray.
7) Seek out the fly aways or imperfections and make corrections. I suggest you use a 2nd mirror to get a good look at your hair.
8) Top it all off with a glittery hair clip or faux crystal/diamond clip and some large sunglasses :)
(Cigarette holder and cigarette optional)
at 10:04 PM
What I do
I make hair tutorials on YouTube. But I created this blog to connect with my fellow writers/bloggers. I've also created a myspace account, but I don't like the format for blogging. I'd rather blog here. As far as something to note about me: I rarely have will power when it comes to dieting. I'd rather eat what I want, but in moderation. I like girly stuff, but I don't like doing my own hair. I rarely do my own hair, so if you saw me in the street, you'd probably not recognize me. But if you ever saw me, I would love it if you came to say hi. Thanks for reading my blogs.