1) Wear your favorite shade of red lip stick, a flower in your hair and false lashes all day, as you run errands.
2) Wear cute shoes an apron and a cute outfit as you serve dinner to guests...try it ONCE LOL!
3) Wear your freshly washed hair, up like this:
As you work around the house all day, with the kids. Take your hair down right before hubby comes home. You'll have big sexy waves and it will smell so pretty too.
4) Bake an easy dessert and serve it after dinner.
5) Dress up in different outfits and ask your hubby or a good friend to take several pictures of you. Don't stop at 2 or 3 pictures. Try taking 50 pictures or more. You may find a few in that large bunch that you like.
What I do
I make hair tutorials on YouTube. But I created this blog to connect with my fellow writers/bloggers. I've also created a myspace account, but I don't like the format for blogging. I'd rather blog here. As far as something to note about me: I rarely have will power when it comes to dieting. I'd rather eat what I want, but in moderation. I like girly stuff, but I don't like doing my own hair. I rarely do my own hair, so if you saw me in the street, you'd probably not recognize me. But if you ever saw me, I would love it if you came to say hi. Thanks for reading my blogs.