If you would also like to see a video tutorial on any of these, let me know too.
I'd love to hear from you.
This look works best for girls with shoulder, full-length hair, who don't have a fringe or bangs.
- Start by sectioning what would be your bangs and put them aside.
- Take a section from each side of your hair and curve them inward.
- Take some bobby pins and pin them in.
- Take the rest of your hair, from the back area and put it in a french twist. Pin that in.
- The bang or fringe area should be teased from behind and then pulled up.
- Start curling it down with your hands and pin the back part in.
Finish the look off with a flower and you are done!
I want to make a video about this look, if you guys are interested in seeing it.