Friday, March 8, 2013

No Bake Vegan-Healthy peanut butter chocolate cookies



Here is the recipe that I got from Allrecipes.com.
As you can see, I excluded the coconut oil and flaked coconut. You can add them in if you want!

As mentioned in the video, you can also add vegan chocolate chips, ground flax seed and or protein powder.
recipe image
Rated: rating
Submitted By: KESSIANNE
Photo By: SugarPlum♥
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Ready In: 30 Minutes
Servings: 12

"This no-bake chocolate oatmeal cookies features coconut and peanut butter for a quick and tasty treat."
Ingredients:
1 cup honey
1/2 cup coconut oil
1/2 cup cocoa powder
2 cups rolled oats
1 cup natural peanut butter
1 cup unsweetened flaked coconut
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions:
1. Combine honey, coconut oil, and cocoa powder in a small pot and bring to a boil; cook at a boil for 2 minutes and remove from heat. Stir oats, peanut butter, coconut, and vanilla extract into the hot honey mixture until the peanut butter melts and the mixture is smooth.
2. Drop mixture by spoonful onto waxed paper. Set aside to cool until firm, about 20 minutes.

3 comments:

Ally said...

Great, I found this recipe accidentally looking for things to do with peanut butter. As I happened to have all the ingredients laying around in my kitchen cupboard, I made it. It was absolutely delicious. Thanks for sharing and thanks for making it easy.

Izmir Sanz said...

Shall try it out!

Anonymous said...

I love Justin's Maple Almond Butter...It's a dream for real.

What I do

I make hair tutorials on YouTube. But I created this blog to connect with my fellow writers/bloggers. I've also created a myspace account, but I don't like the format for blogging. I'd rather blog here. As far as something to note about me: I rarely have will power when it comes to dieting. I'd rather eat what I want, but in moderation. I like girly stuff, but I don't like doing my own hair. I rarely do my own hair, so if you saw me in the street, you'd probably not recognize me. But if you ever saw me, I would love it if you came to say hi. Thanks for reading my blogs.