Saturday, March 9, 2013

Yesenia's pin up hair!

I made a video with a subscriber. It was a lot of fun.


Here is the hair style she requested


Here we are together once we were done. She decided to wear the curl going down instead of up. 





Yesenia has a beautiful family that she really loves. I was very lucky to meet such a sweet and humble person.


After our video, we sat down and talked about self esteem. We were able to record our conversation, so be sure to subscribe to my vlogging channel IrisVlogging on YouTube, so that you can see and hear that!

Hair tutorial video


No comments:

What I do

I make hair tutorials on YouTube. But I created this blog to connect with my fellow writers/bloggers. I've also created a myspace account, but I don't like the format for blogging. I'd rather blog here. As far as something to note about me: I rarely have will power when it comes to dieting. I'd rather eat what I want, but in moderation. I like girly stuff, but I don't like doing my own hair. I rarely do my own hair, so if you saw me in the street, you'd probably not recognize me. But if you ever saw me, I would love it if you came to say hi. Thanks for reading my blogs.