Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Twitter

http://twitter.com/IrisonYoutube

I just started playing with Twitter about a month ago. I didn't even know that I had a bunch of responses after I created my account. I didn't even know how to reply. It was so funny.

Finally, I tried to respond by copying and pasting names and then adding the "@" sign in front of it. I had no idea there was a reply button! LOL

Yesterday, I figured out how to change my background. I even changed my profile picture.

Any way, I have twitter and if you want to follow me, go ahead.

http://twitter.com/IrisonYoutube

If you don't have a twitter, get one. It's fun. It's hard to understand at first, but if you keep trying (like I did) you will get the hang of it. I am following: Paris Hilton, George Lopez, Janet Jackson and a bunch of You Tube gurus. It's fun to talk to them. The best part is when my viewers respond to my posts or send me a message :)


I look forward to seeing you there!


No comments:

What I do

I make hair tutorials on YouTube. But I created this blog to connect with my fellow writers/bloggers. I've also created a myspace account, but I don't like the format for blogging. I'd rather blog here. As far as something to note about me: I rarely have will power when it comes to dieting. I'd rather eat what I want, but in moderation. I like girly stuff, but I don't like doing my own hair. I rarely do my own hair, so if you saw me in the street, you'd probably not recognize me. But if you ever saw me, I would love it if you came to say hi. Thanks for reading my blogs.