Saturday, January 2, 2010

My make up on New Year's Eve

Hi You!

I really don't know why the pictures look like this, but I noticed that if you click on them, it will take you to the original picture. Any tips on how to do this better next time, from you professional bloggers, is appreciated.

Ok so my New Year's Eve was at my inlaws house. Grandma has a room especially for her grandkids. Isn't that nice? Anyway, here I am in that room LOL!

I'm all dressed up, my make up done! Got my top at TJ Maxx- Love that store. My make up is the 2nd look from this video




Hubby and I


My makeup



Happy 2010!

Iris

2 comments:

Selin said...

Gorgues as always ^_^

My Lady said...

the one where ur blurred, looks kinda freaky.. i was thinking to myself... yay finally we get to c what ur husband looks like,... but nope :)

What I do

I make hair tutorials on YouTube. But I created this blog to connect with my fellow writers/bloggers. I've also created a myspace account, but I don't like the format for blogging. I'd rather blog here. As far as something to note about me: I rarely have will power when it comes to dieting. I'd rather eat what I want, but in moderation. I like girly stuff, but I don't like doing my own hair. I rarely do my own hair, so if you saw me in the street, you'd probably not recognize me. But if you ever saw me, I would love it if you came to say hi. Thanks for reading my blogs.