Friday, May 22, 2009

A couple of hair styles I would love to try

I wish I could do all kinds of looks with MY hair.

But just like the rest of us, there is only so much that you could do with your own hair.

For example, this shot of Katherine Heigl.

First thing I would need, besides golden blond hair, is fine, shiny hair. My hair is thick!
If I had fine shiny hair, this look would be easy.
All I would need is to set it with big hot rollers and then wave the top with a 2 inch curling iron. Spray it all with hair spray and voila!

Here's another cute look, you could do with a waver iron and a cute hair clip. For this look, you will need short, shoulder length hair. I guess you could do it with longer hair, but look at how darling this looks with short hair!

Use a heat protectant, then add some mousse to towel dried hair. Wave your hair, except for the bangs. You can also choose to flat iron your bangs to one side. Add a cute clip and you are done!

Too cute!

2 comments:

Sarah Jane said...

That short style is HOT!

Iris said...

Sarah-I love it. I think it would look SO adorable on you!

What I do

I make hair tutorials on YouTube. But I created this blog to connect with my fellow writers/bloggers. I've also created a myspace account, but I don't like the format for blogging. I'd rather blog here. As far as something to note about me: I rarely have will power when it comes to dieting. I'd rather eat what I want, but in moderation. I like girly stuff, but I don't like doing my own hair. I rarely do my own hair, so if you saw me in the street, you'd probably not recognize me. But if you ever saw me, I would love it if you came to say hi. Thanks for reading my blogs.