Friday, May 22, 2009

Where I get my accessories

People are always asking me where I get my accessories.



I buy them any where I see them. Walking through clothing stores, if I see something I like, I grab it. Sometimes even at dollar stores or a mom and pop shops. You never know where you will see something you can use to accessorize.



But if you want me to recommend a place where you can get some really cute ones that are hand made, with creative care, check out these shops:
  • Jenny's Vintage Handbags
  • Billies Blue Boutique
  • Riveting Rosies




Jenny's vintage handbags:


Jenny makes these flowers and other items from the comfort of her home. She is a stay at home mom and I greatly admire her for that. Check out more of her items, by clicking her myspace page here.

Here are a couple of my favorite.





I recently featured Jenny's work in my Burlesque hair tutorial.
























And also check out Billies Blue Boutique



She hand makes all of her earrings and may I say that they are so dainty and feminine. I wear these every day or with a vintage outfit. She can also custom make flowers, if you contact her via her website.
Actually, I plan to feature some of her items in my next video.


Here are some of my favorite:








Click here for her myspace page.








And last but not least, there is Riveting Rosies





Her hair flowers come with a touch of glitter. They are just so adorable and look well with any casual or formal look:







I will be featuring her flowers in some upcoming videos as well.

No comments:

What I do

I make hair tutorials on YouTube. But I created this blog to connect with my fellow writers/bloggers. I've also created a myspace account, but I don't like the format for blogging. I'd rather blog here. As far as something to note about me: I rarely have will power when it comes to dieting. I'd rather eat what I want, but in moderation. I like girly stuff, but I don't like doing my own hair. I rarely do my own hair, so if you saw me in the street, you'd probably not recognize me. But if you ever saw me, I would love it if you came to say hi. Thanks for reading my blogs.